"can i ask you something?"
"you just did"
Getting anon hate is a blessing because to know that I pissed a person off so much but they are still afraid of me so they hit that anon button is a confident booster.
Ferguson police are being sued for $40mil, +++ some of the officers are facing individual lawsuits for rights infringement. fucking break those cops.
this is some of the best news I’ve had in days and I want you to be excited about it too
I have finally hit my breaking point. For as long as I can remember I have endured my mother’s abuse, whether it is verbal, emotional, or as seen here physical. I can expect some act of violence on a daily basis, and her beating me is not an usual occurrence, but today something snapped. My mother did this unprovoked, and this time she didn’t stop. Usually it’s bad for a little while and then she’s done, today it went on for what seemed like forever. At a certain point I decided I was going to do something I never do, call the police. You see, my mother is a highly respected and very well known person where I live. She is on the board of ed, worked for CPS for many years, and is close personal friends with people like the local chief of police, director of our local CPS unit, and so on. I always knew that calling wouldn’t go anywhere and just upset her more, but today I had to try. While she was kicking me I found my opportunity, and somehow managed to get away from someone more than twice my size. I ran as fast as I could, knocking things over behind my, trying to find a phone. I dialed and they listened and my mother proceeding to beat me over it, while I screamed for help. For the second time today, I managed to get away from her and ran to my room. I barely had enough time to lock my door, before she starting trying to get it, to the point that she ripped my door off the frame. I decided I was going to stay locked in there, until the police came. The past few months I have been collecting evidence against her, voice recordings, pictures like these, and videos of her violence, so they couldn’t dispute what was going on. But I was dead wrong.
When the officer finally came up to my room, I attempted to tell him my side of the story, but before I could get a sentence out he silenced me. HE told me that this was my mothers house, and I needed to live by her rules. If I didn’t she had the right to punish me. He also told me to be tankful for her, because he wanted to press assault charges against me. finally, he refused, despite my begging, for him to take me to a shelter for teens.
I am utterly disgusted by the injustice that occurred today. I pray there is no one else out there who is living in such a situation. I am not sure exactly what I am getting out of writing this, except maybe that it’s just nice to be able to open up about this, when I have had to keep it a secret my whole life. idk. sorry for posting such heavy shit.
Signal boost the fuck out of this
i am fucking disgusted.
Hey guys! In celebration of my new job i’m throwing a giveaway again~
Since everyone likes to cosplay, here’s your chance to build your own cosplay!
- 1 pair of contacts from pinkyparadise under $30
- 1 wig on ebay (or a different wig store of your choice) under $40
- 1 complete costume on ebay under $150
- 1 pair of shoes on ebay under $50
- 2 accessories of your choice under $60 (if you don’t want accessories i can buy you something on ebay/amazon equal to $60 value)
- Must be following candyvalkyrie (i will check)
- For additional entries you can follow bruhnilla and my instagram (+2 entries each follow)
- Join featurepoints with my entrycode: TBYDRM (+5 entries)
- For many entries, buy something from this wishlist (+20 entries each purchase and +1 entry for each dollar spent- not including shipping)
- Winners will be chosen randomly by random.org!
- Likes will be ignored, but you may use it as bookmark
- You can reblog is as much as you want, but please, be considerate of your followers
- Unfollowers will be disqualified from future giveaways
- Do not remove text
- And for the winner, keep your ask box open. The winner also has 48 hours to respond, if not i will pick a new winner
- I will ship internationally
The giveaway will end on January 1st, 2015
Yo you can do drugs and smoke pot and all that all you want, but no one is really talking about the heroin epidemic that is spreading throughout urban America. over 1,000 people in Ohio have overdosed and died on heroin just this year, and most of them were in their early 20s. no matter the high…
YAAASSS DRAG THEM OBAMA
Slavery: “GET OVER IT!”
Imperialism: “GET OVER IT!”
Exploitation: “GET OVER IT!”
World Starvation: “GET OVER IT”
Genocide: “GET OVER IT!”
Occupation: “GET OVER IT!”
9/11: “NEVER FORGET!”